Mazagon Dock Shipbuilders Limited (MDL) formerly called Mazagon Dock Limited, is India’s prime shipyard. It manufactures warships and submarines for the Indian Navy and offshore platforms and associated support vessels for offshore oil drilling. It also builds tankers, cargo bulk carriers, passenger ships and ferries.
Mazagon Dock Shipbuilders Limited (MDL) has released notification for filling up 08 vacancies for the post of Training Instructor.
MDL Trade wise Vacancy Details : –
- Draftsman (Mechanical) – 01 Post
- Electrician, Electronic Mechanic & ICTSM – 01 Post
- Fitter, Structural Fitter & Rigger – 02 Post
- Pipe Fitter – 01 Post
- Welder (G&E) – 01 Post
- Employability Skills & Soft Skill – 01 Post
- Sign Language Interpreter – 01 Post
MDL Selection Process will be based on Interview.
All desirous and eligible applicants shall apply ON-LINE after satisfying themselves that they are eligible as per the terms and conditions of this recruitment. Interested candidate may apply and submit the application form before the closing date. The details are given in the official notification.
Category : – Other Sector.
Job Location : – Mumbai (Maharashtra)
Job Title : – Training Instructor Post.
No. of Post : – 08 Posts.
Salary : – Rs. 1200/- Per Day. (Read Official Notification)
Eligibility : –
- Employability Skills & Soft Skills – MBA or BBA with two Years’ Experience Or Graduate in Sociology / Social Welfare / Economics with Two Year experience Or Graduate / Diploma with Two Year experience and trained in Employability Skills from DGET Institutes & Must have studied English / Communication Skills and Basic Computer at 12th / Diploma Level.
- Sign Language Interpreter – 10+2, ISL Level C/D ISL I, Proficiency in Hindi, English and Indian Sign Language (ISL) and Basic Computer Skills.
- All Other Trades – Passed 10th Standard and Passed National Apprenticeship Certificate (NAC) Examination in related Trade with 5 years’ experience in Industry or teaching or training Or Diploma in Mechanical, Electrical, Production, Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering / Technology with Three Years of Experience in Industry or teaching or training. For more details Read Official Notification.
Age Limit : – 45 years As on 01/06/2021. (Read Official Notification)
Application Fees : –
- General / OBC/ SEBC / EWS category – Rs. 100/-
- SC/ ST/ PWD Category – No Fee
- Pay Examination Fee through Online. (Read Official Notification)
How to Apply : – Visit https://mazagondock.in/mdlapprentice/Login.aspx?msg=e to Apply Online Application form. Read Official Notification.
Starting Date for Submission of Online Application – 24/05/2021. (Read Official Notification)
Advt. No. : – MDL-ATS/01/2021
Date of Interview : – 25th June, 2021
Last Date : – 14th June, 2021
Download Official Notification : – Click Here
Organization Website : – Click Here
नौकरी चाहिए तो देखें कौन से विभाग/कंपनी में पद खाली है :-
@ Arunachal Pradesh Staff Selection Board (APSSB) 179 Combined Higher Secondary Level Exam 2021, Last Date – 17th June, 2021
@ Odisha Power Transmission Corporation Limited (OPTCL) Recruitment 2021 – Apply Online for 19 Management Trainee (MT) Post, Last Date – 13th June, 2021
@ DSSSB Recruitment 2021 – Apply Online for 7236 TGT, Assistant Teacher, LDC & Various Posts, Last Date – 24th June, 2021
@ Odisha Public Service Commission (OPSC) Recruitment 2021 – Apply Online for 170 Ayurvedic Medical Officer (AMO) Post, Last Date – 18th June, 2021
@ JKPSC Recruitment 2021 – Apply Online for 91 Assistant Registrar Post, Last Date – 16th June, 2021
@ UKMSSB Recruitment 2021 – Apply Online for 70 X-Ray Technician Post, Last Date – 14th June, 2021
@ HPPSC Recruitment 2021 – Apply Online for Administrative CCE 2020 Exam, Last Date – 15th June, 2021
@ CGPSC Recruitment 2021 – Apply Online for Assistant Director Public Relations Post, Last Date – 15th June, 2021
@ AIIMS Rishikesh 43 Medical Record Technician, Medical Record Officer & Maternity and Child Welfare Officer Posts, Last Date – 18th June, 2021
@ NTPC Limited Recruitment 2021 – Apply Online for 280 Engineering Executive Trainee (EET) Post, Last Date – 10th June, 2021
LIVE Updates पाने के लिए सोशल मीडिया ग्रुप को लाइक करें –