National Institute of Mental Health and Neuro-Sciences is a medical institution located in Bangalore, India. Established in 1925, NIMHANS, the apex centre for mental health and neuroscience education in the country, operates autonomously under the Ministry of Health and Family Welfare.
National Institute of Mental Health and Neuro Sciences (NIMHANS) has released notification for filling up 275 vacancies for the post of Nursing Officer, Computer Programmer & Various Posts.
NIMHANS Vacancy Details : –
- Nursing Officer – 266 Posts
- Senior Scientific Officer (Neuromuscular) – 01 Post
- Computer Programmer – 01 Post
- Junior Scientific Officer – Sub Specialty Block – 01 Post
- Speech Therapist and Audiologist – 03 Posts
- Senior Scientific Assistant (Human Genetics) – 01Post
- Teacher for MR Children (Clinical Psychology) – 01 Post
- Assistant Dietician – 01 Post
NIMHANS Selection Process will be based on Written Test/Interview.
All desirous and eligible applicants shall apply OFF-LINE after satisfying themselves that they are eligible as per the terms and conditions of this recruitment. Interested candidate may apply and submit the application form before the closing date. The details are given in the official notification.
Category : – Health/Medical Sector.
Job Location : – Bengaluru (Karnataka)
Job Title : – Nursing Officer, Computer Programmer & Various Posts.
No. of Post : – 275 Posts.
Salary : – Read Official Notification.
Eligibility : –
- Nursing Officer – B.Sc. (Hon) Nursing / B.Sc. Nursing OR B.Sc.(Post Certificate)/ Post Basic B.Sc. Nursing and Registered at Nurses & Midwife in State/INC.
- Senior Scientific Officer (Neuromuscular) – Ph.D (Basic / Medical Sciences) and One year experience.
- Computer Programmer – Post Graduate diploma in Computer Applications with knowledge in statistical applications.
- Junior Scientific Officer – Post MD / MBBS,
- Speech Therapist and Audiologist – First or High Second class in Master degree in Speech Pathology and or Audiology or equivalent qualification from a recognized University/Board.
- Senior Scientific Assistant (Human Genetics) – I OR II Class Master’s Degree or equivalent qualification in Life Sciences from a recognized University / Institution.
- Teacher for MR Children – II Class / BA / B.Sc. of a recognized University with Psychology as one of the subjects.
- Assistant Dietician – B.Sc. Degree in Science and Diploma in Dietics of a recognized University /Institution. For more details Read Official Notification.
Age Limit : – Minimum & Maximum age limit is 30 to 40 years As on 28/06/2021. (Read Official Notification)
Application Fees : –
- General & OBC Candidates – Rs. 1180/-
- SC/ST/PWD Candidates – Rs. 885/-
- Pay Examination fee through SB Collect. (Read Official Notification)
How to Apply : – Interested Candidates may apply this Job in prescribed application form along with the transaction / payment details with self attested all relevant document send to the Director, NIMHANS, P.B.No.2900, Hosur Road, Bengaluru – 560029, India. Read Official Notification.
Advt. No. : – NIMH/PER(6)/RECT/ADVT–1/2021-22
Postal Address : – To the Director, NIMHANS, P.B.No.2900, Hosur Road, Bengaluru – 560 029, India. (Read Official Notification)
Last Date : – 28th June, 2021
Payment of Fee : – Click Here
Download Application form : – Click Here
Download Official Notification : – Click Here
Organization Website : – Click Here
@ Odisha Public Service Commission (OPSC) Recruitment 2021 – Apply Online for 186 Homoeopathic Medical Officer (HMO) Post, Last Date – 22nd June, 2021
@ JKPSC Recruitment 2021 – Apply Online for 91 Assistant Registrar Post, Last Date – 16th June, 2021
@ HPPSC Recruitment 2021 – Apply Online for Administrative CCE 2020 Exam, Last Date – 15th June, 2021
@ CGPSC Recruitment 2021 – Apply Online for Assistant Director Public Relations Post, Last Date – 15th June, 2021
@ AIIMS Rishikesh 43 Medical Record Technician, Medical Record Officer & Maternity and Child Welfare Officer Posts, Last Date – 18th June, 2021
@ Odisha Public Service Commission (OPSC) 170 Ayurvedic Medical Officer (AMO) Post Recruitment 2021 – Apply Online, Last Date – 18th June, 2021
LIVE Updates पाने के लिए सोशल मीडिया ग्रुप को लाइक करें –