National Institute for Locomotor Disabilities, established in 1978, is a government institute that conducts and sponsors research related to different aspects of the rehabilitation of the orthopedically handicapped. This institute provides training of Physiotherapists, Occupational Therapists, Orthotists & Prosthetists etc. This institute is located at BT Road, Bon Hooghly, Kolkata-700090.
National Institute for Locomotor Disabilities (NIOHKOL) has released notification for filling up 08 vacancies for the post of Resident Medical Officer, Lecturer, Staff Nurse, Pathology Technician, Assistant Store Keeper, Lower Division Clerk & Electrician–cum–Generator Operator.
NIOHKOL Vacancy Details : –
- Resident Medical Officer – 01 Post
- Lecturer (Physiotherapy) – 01 Post
- Lecturer (SER) – 01 Post
- Staff Nurse – 01 Post
- Pathology Technician – 01 Post
- Assistant Store Keeper – 01 Post
- Lower Division Clerk – 01 Post
- Electrician–cum–Generator Operator – 01 Post
NIOHKOL Selection Process will be based on Written test/Skill test/Interview.
All desirous and eligible applicants shall apply ON-LINE after satisfying themselves that they are eligible as per the terms and conditions of this recruitment. Interested candidate may apply and submit the application form before the closing date. The details are given in the official notification.
Category : – Other Sector.
Job Location : – Kolkata (West Bengal)
Job Title : – Resident Medical Officer, Lecturer, Staff Nurse, Pathology Technician, Assistant Store Keeper, Lower Division Clerk & Electrician–cum–Generator Operator Post.
No. of Post : – 08 Posts.
Salary : – Read Official Notification.
Eligibility : –
- Resident Medical Officer – MBBS from any recognized University.
- Lecturer (Physiotherapy) – Degree in Physiotherapy and Post Graduate Degree in Physiotherapy from a recognized Institute/University.
- Lecturer (SER) – PG in concerned field (Social Sciences) with Ph.D in disability / rehabilitation topic.
- Staff Nurse – Diploma in General Nursing & Midwifery from a recognized University/ Institution with three years experience.
- Pathology Technician – 10+2 with Science subject with two years Diploma in Medical Laboratory Technology (DMLT) or relevant subject from Govt. recognized Organizations / Institute/ Medical College.
- Assistant Store Keeper – Bachelor Degree from a recognized University and Diploma in Material Management from a recognized University/Institute or Equivalent.
- Lower Division Clerk – Higher Secondary or equivalent qualification from a recognized Board or University and A typing speed 30 wpm in English or 25 wpm in Hindi or manual typewriter or a typing speed of 35 wpm in English or 30 wpm in Hindi on Computer.
- Electrician–cum–Generator Operator – License from competent authority to do all sorts of Electrical Erection & maintenance, knowledge of Generator. For more details Read Official Notification.
Age Limit : – Minimum & Maximum age limit is 18 to 35 years As on 06/02/2022. (Read Official Notification)
Application Fees : –
- General/OBC Candidate – Rs. 300/-
- SC/ST/PWD Candidates – No Fee
- Pay Application Fee through demand Draft Drawn in favour of National Institute for the Orthopaedically Handicapped, payable at Kolkata. (Read Official Notification)
How to Apply : – Interested Candidates may apply this Job in prescribed Application form along with self attested photocopies of relevant enclosures and other testimonials in respect of qualifications, age proof, category, experience, salary drawn, etc. send to Director, National Institute for Locomotor Disabilities (Divyangjan), B.T. Road, Bon-Hooghly, Kolkata-700090. Read Official Notification.
Starting Date for Submission of Online Application – 07/01/2022. (Read Official Notification)
Advt. No. : – 2022/ESTT./NILD/2382
Postal Address : – To Director, National Institute for Locomotor Disabilities (Divyangjan), B.T. Road, Bon-Hooghly, Kolkata-700090. (Read Official Notification)
Last Date : – 06th February, 2022
Download Application Form : – Click Here
Download Official Notification : – Click Here
Organization Website : – Click Here
@ Delhi Subordinate Services Selection Board (DSSSB) Recruitment 2022 – Apply Online for 161 Assistant Engineer (Civil & Electrical) Post, Last Date – 09th February, 2022
@ Uttarakhand Subordinate Service Selection Commission (UKSSSC) Recruitment 2022 – Apply Online for 221 Sub Inspector (SI) & Fire Officer Post, Last Date – 21st February, 2022
@ UKSSSC Recruitment 2022 – Apply Online for 272 Head Constable (Telecommunication) Post, Last Date – 23rd February, 2022
@ Indian Institute of Management Udaipur (IIM Udaipur) Recruitment 2022 – Apply Online for 02 Junior Engineer & Accounts Executive Post, Last Date – 04th February, 2022
@ Odisha Mining Corporation Limited (OMCL) Recruitment 2022 – Apply Online for 39 Jr. Accountant & Electrician-III Post, Last Date – 07th February, 2022
@ UP Police Recruitment 2022 – Apply Online for 120 Workshop Staff Post, Last Date – 28th February, 2022
@ National Health Mission (NHM UP) Recruitment 2022 – Apply Online for 4000 Community Health Officers Post
@ Uttar Pradesh Police Recruitment and Promotion Board (UPPRPB) UP Police Recruitment 2022 – Apply Online for 936 Head Operator/Head Operator (Mechanic) Post, Last Date – 28th February, 2022
@ Odisha Adarsha Vidyalaya Sangathan (OAVS) Recruitment 2022 – Apply Online for 1749 Principal, TGT, PGT & Various Post, Last Date – 27th February, 2022
@ Uttar Pradesh Rajya Vidyut Utpadan Nigam Limited (UPRVUNL) Recruitment 2022 – Apply Online for 134 JE, Asst Accountant & Various Post, Last Date – 27th February, 2022
LIVE Updates पाने के लिए सोशल मीडिया ग्रुप को लाइक करें –