Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) is India’s premier central recruiting agency. It is responsible for appointments to and examinations for All India services and group A & group B of Central services. While Department of Personnel and Training is the central personnel agency in India.
Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has released notification for filling up 78 vacancies for the post of Junior Mining Geologist, Asst Editor & Various Post.
UPSC Vacancy Details : –
- Assistant Editor – 01 Post
- Economic Officer – 04 Posts
- Administrative Officer – 01 Post
- Mechanical Marine Engineer – 01 Post
- Assistant Director – 16 Posts
- Lecturer – 04 Posts
- Scientist – 02 Post
- Chemist – 05 Posts
- Junior Mining Geologist – 36 Posts
- Research Officer – 01 Post
- Assistant Professor – 07 Posts
UPSC Selection Process will be based on Interview.
All desirous and eligible applicants shall apply ON-LINE after satisfying themselves that they are eligible as per the terms and conditions of this recruitment. Interested candidate may apply and submit the application form before the closing date. The details are given in the official notification.
Category : – UPSC Services.
Job Location : – All India
Job Title : – Junior Mining Geologist, Asst Editor & Various Post.
No. of Post : – 78 Posts.
Salary : – Read Official Notification.
Eligibility : –
- Assistant Editor – Degree of a recognized university, Degree or Diploma in Librarianship & five years practical experience in a responsible capacity in a Library of standing.
- Economic Officer – Master’s Degree in Economics or Applied Economics or Business Economics or Econometrics of a recognized University & Two years experience of conducting economic investigation or research.
- Administrative Officer – Graduate Degree from a recognized university & Two years experience of Administration, Accounts and Establishment work.
- Mechanical Marine Engineer – Degree in Mechanical Engineering (BE/B.Tech) or Marine Engineering or Automobile Engineering & Five years experience in operation, maintenance, troubleshooting of marine diesel engines, auxiliaries, ship board marine mechanical equipments OR Bachelor Degree & Marine Engineering Officer ClassII Certificate with Relevant Experience.
- Assistant Director – A qualification recognized for enrolment in the Register of Members of the Institute of Chartered Accountants of India or of the Institute of Cost Accountants of India.
- Lecturer – Masters Degree in Occupational Therapy from a recognized University.
- Scientist – Master’s Degree (M.Sc) in Chemistry / AIC by examination / Physics / Forensic Science with Chemistry or Physics as one of the subjects at Bachelor of Science level from a recognized University & Three years experience.
- Chemist – Master’s degree in Chemistry & Three years experience in chemical analysis of ores and minerals.
- Junior Mining Geologist – Master’s Degree in applied Geology or Geology & Three years experience in carrying out geological appraisals of minerals or ore deposits or research/teaching experience in the field of Geology or Applied Geology.
- Research Officer – Master’s Degree in Sociology or Mathematics or Social work or Anthropology or Economics or Statistics or Geography & Relevant Experience.
- Assistant Professor – Degree in Ayurveda Medicine & Post Graduate Degree in the schedule of Indian Medicine Central Council Act 1970. For more details Read Official Notification.
Age Limit : – Minimum & Maximum age limit is 30 to 50 years As on 27/01/2022. (Read Official Notification)
Application Fees : –
- UR/OBC/EWS male Candidate – Rs. 25/-
- ST/SC/PwBD/Women – No Fee
- Pay Examination Fee Through Debit card/Credit card/Net Banking/any Branch of SBI by Cash. (Read Official Notification)
How to Apply : – Visit https://upsconline.nic.in/ora/VacancyNoticePub.php to Apply Online Application form. Read Official Notification.
Advt. No. : – 01/2022
Last Date : – 27th January, 2022
Download Official Notification : – Click Here
Organization Website : – Click Here
@ JSSC Recruitment 2022 – Apply Online for 285 Junior Engineer (JE) Post, Last Date – 22nd February, 2022
@ Jawaharlal Nehru University (JNU) Recruitment 2022 – Apply Online for Executive Engineer Post, Last Date – 26th February, 2022
@ Delhi Subordinate Services Selection Board (DSSSB) Recruitment 2022 – Apply Online for 691 Junior Engineer Post, Last Date – 09th February, 2022
@ Central Institute Of Medicinal & Aromatic Plants (CIMAP) Recruitment 2022 – Apply Online for 23 Administrative and Technical Support Post, Last Date : – 10th February, 2022
@ Employees State Insurance Corporation (ESIC) Recruitment 2022 – Apply for 157 Specialist Grade-II Post, Last Date – 07th February, 2022
@ Odisha Public Service Commission (OPSC) Recruitment 2022 – Apply Online for 796 Assistant Section Officers Post, Last Date – 25th February, 2022
@ Delhi Subordinate Services Selection Board (DSSSB) Recruitment 2022 – Apply Online for 161 Assistant Engineer (Civil & Electrical) Post, Last Date – 09th February, 2022
@ Uttarakhand Subordinate Service Selection Commission (UKSSSC) Recruitment 2022 – Apply Online for 221 Sub Inspector (SI) & Fire Officer Post, Last Date – 21st February, 2022
@ UKSSSC Recruitment 2022 – Apply Online for 272 Head Constable (Telecommunication) Post, Last Date – 23rd February, 2022
@ Indian Institute of Management Udaipur (IIM Udaipur) Recruitment 2022 – Apply Online for 02 Junior Engineer & Accounts Executive Post, Last Date – 04th February, 2022
LIVE Updates पाने के लिए सोशल मीडिया ग्रुप को लाइक करें –