Reserve Bank of India (RBI) is India’s central banking institution, which controls the issuance and supply of the Indian rupee. Until the Monetary Policy Committee was established in 2016, it also controlled monetary policy in India. It commenced its operations on 1 April 1935 in accordance with the Reserve Bank of India Act, 1934.
Reserve Bank of India (RBI) has released notification for filling up 294 vacancies for the post of Officer Grade ‘B’.
RBI Vacancy Details : –
- Officer Grade B (General) – 238 Posts
- Officer Grade B (DEPR) – 31 Posts
- Officer Grade B (DSIM) – 25 Posts
RBI Selection Process will be based on Phase – I and Phase – II Online Exam and Interview.
All desirous and eligible applicants shall apply ON-LINE after satisfying themselves that they are eligible as per the terms and conditions of this recruitment. Interested candidate may apply and submit the application form before the closing date. The details are given in the official notification.
Category : – Banking Sector.
Job Location : – All India
Job Title : – Officer Grade ‘B’ Post.
No. of Post : – 294 Posts.
Salary : – Pay scale Rs. 35,150/- to 62,400/- (Read Official Notification)
Eligibility : –
- Grade B (General) – Graduation in any discipline /Equivalent technical or professional qualification with minimum 60% marks (50% for SC/ST/PwBD applicants) or Post Graduation in any discipline / Equivalent technical or professional qualification with minimum 55% marks (pass marks for SC/ST/PwBD applicants).
- Grade B (DEPR) – Master Degree in Economics / Econometrics / Quantitative Economics / Mathematical Economics / Integrated Economics Course/ Finance OR PGDM / MBA with specialization in Economics / Finance with 55% Marks. SC / ST : 50% Marks.
- Grade B (DSIM) – Master Degree in Statistics/ Mathematical Statistics/ Mathematical Economics/ Econometrics/ Statistics & Informatics with 55% Marks. SC / ST : 50% Marks. For more details Read Official Notification.
Age Limit : – Minimum & Maximum age limit is 21 to 30 years As on 01/01/2022. (Read Official Notification)
Application Fees : –
- General/OBC/EWS – Rs. 850/-
- SC/ST/PWD/EXS – Rs. 100/-
- Pay the exam Fee through Online. (Read Official Notification)
How to Apply : – Visit https://ibpsonline.ibps.in/rbiofeb22/ to Apply Online Application form. Read Official Notification.
Starting Date for Submission of Online Application – 28/03/2022. (Read Official Notification)
Advt. No. : – 2A/2021-22
Last Date : – 18th April, 2022
Download Official Notification : – Click Here
Organization Website : – Click Here
@ Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation Limited (UPPCL) Recruitment 2022 – Apply Online for 25 Junior Engineer Trainee (JE-Civil) Post, Last Date – 18th April, 2022
@ Chhattisgarh Public Service Commission (CGPSC) Recruitment 2022 – Apply Online for 23 Scientific Officer Post, Last Date – 30th April, 2022
@ Rajasthan Subordinate & Ministerial Services Selection Board (RSMSSB) Recruitment 2022 – Apply Online for 1136 Livestock Assistant Post, Last Date – 17th April, 2022
@ Export Credit Guarantee Corporation of India (ECGC) Recruitment 2022 – Apply Online for 75 Probationary Officer (PO) Post, Last Date – 20th April, 2022
@ Power Grid Corporation of India Limited (PGCIL) Recruitment 2022 – Apply Online for 16 Diploma Trainee (Electrical/Civil) Post, Last Date – 20th April, 2022
@ CGPSC Recruitment 2022 – Apply Online for 458 Medical Specialist Post, Last Date – 21st April, 2022
@ Bihar Public Service Commission (BPSC) Recruitment 2022 – Apply Online for 40506 Headmaster Post, Last Date – 22nd April, 2022
@ Staff Selection Commission (SSC) Recruitment 2022 – Apply Online for 3603 Havaldar Post, Last Date – 30th April, 2022
LIVE Updates पाने के लिए सोशल मीडिया ग्रुप को लाइक करें –