Rajasthan Public Service Commission (RPSC) phenomenal history. Year of India in 1923, Lee Commission had recommended the establishment of a Union Public Service Commission, but the Commission for Public Service Commissions in the provinces did not have any idea about.
Rajasthan Public Service Commission (RPSC) has released notification for filling up 102 vacancies for the post of School Lecturer (Sanskrit Education Department).
Subjects wise RPSC School Lecturer Vacancy Details : –
- Hindi – 28 Posts
- English – 26 Posts
- General Grammar – 25 Posts
- Literature – 21 Posts
- Grammar – 02 Post
RPSC Selection Process will be based on Written Exam & Interview.
All desirous and eligible applicants shall apply ON-LINE after satisfying themselves that they are eligible as per the terms and conditions of this recruitment. Interested candidate may apply and submit the application form before the closing date. The details are given in the official notification.
Category : – PSC Services.
Job Location : – Rajasthan
Job Title : – School Lecturer (Sanskrit Education Department) Post
No. of Post : – 102 Posts.
Salary : – Pay scale Level- 12 (Read Official Notification)
Eligibility : –
- Hindi & English – Second class post-graduate degree in the concerned subject having minimum 48% marks with Shiksha Shastri/B.Ed. degree.
- General Grammar, Literature & Grammar – Shastri or equivalent traditional Sanskrit examination with Sanskrit medium and Second Class Acharya degree or equivalent Sanskrit medium examination in the concerned subject having minimum 48% marks with Shiksha Shastri degree or equivalent. For more details Read Official Notification.
Age Limit : – Minimum & Maximum age limit is 21 to 40 years As on 01/07/2022. (Read Official Notification)
Application Fees : –
- General/OBC/MBC (Creamy layer) – Rs. 350/-
- Non Creamy layer OBC/MBC/EWS candidates of Rajasthan – Rs. 250/-
- SC/ ST/PH candidates of Rajasthan – Rs. 150/-
- Pay Examination fee through e-Mitra/ CSC or Net Banking/ ATM cum Debit Card or Credit Card. (Read Official Notification)
How to Apply : – Visit https://sso.rajasthan.gov.in/signin?ru=RECRUITMENT to Apply Online Application form. Read Official Notification.
Starting Date for Submission of Online Application – 16/05/2022. (Read Official Notification)
Advt. No. : – 03/2022-23
Last Date : – 14th June, 2022
Download Official Notification : – Click Here
Organization Website : – Click Here
@ BSF Recruitment 2022 – Apply Online for 90 Inspector (Architect), Sub Inspector (Works) & Junior Engineer/Sub Inspector (Electrical) Posts, Last Date – 08th June, 2022
@ MESCOM Recruitment 2022 – Apply Online for 183 Graduate Apprentice & Technician (Diploma) Apprentice Post, Last Date – 10th June, 2022
@ JSSC Jharkhand Intermediate Standard (Computer Knowledge and Hindi Typing) Common Competitive Examination JIS(CKHT)CCE 2022, Last Date – 19th June, 2022
@ UPPCL Recruitment 2022 – Apply Online for 14 Assistant Engineer Trainee (AE-Civil) Post, Last Date – 14th June, 2022
@ JSSC Jharkhand Municipal Service Combined Competitive Examination (JMSCCE) -2022, Last Date – 29th June, 2022
@ SSSB Punjab Recruitment 2022 – Apply Online for 283 Clerk (Legal) Post, Last Date – 15th June, 2022
LIVE Updates पाने के लिए सोशल मीडिया ग्रुप को लाइक करें –