Rajasthan Rajya Vidyut Utpadan Nigam Ltd. has been entrusted with the job of development of power projects under state sector, in the state along with operation and maintenance of state-owned power stations by un-bundling the erstwhile RSEB. The Government of Rajasthan continued the RVUNL under the companies Act 1956 on 19 July 2000. The Nigam is playing lead role in giving high priority to the power generation and manifold and rapid development of the state.
Rajasthan Rajya Vidyut Utpaadan Nigam Limited (RVUNL) has released notification for filling up 1295 vacancies for the post of Junior Assistant, Jr. Accountant, Stenographer, Junior Legal Officer & Asst. Personal Officer Posts.
RVUNL Vacancy Details : –
- Asst. Personal Officer – 11 Posts
- Junior Legal Officer – 13 Posts
- Junior Accountant – 313 Posts
- Stenographer – 38 Posts
- Junior Assistant/Commercial Assistant-II – 920 Posts
RVUNL Selection Process will be Computer based common written competitive exam & Typing Test.
All desirous and eligible applicants shall apply ON-LINE after satisfying themselves that they are eligible as per the terms and conditions of this recruitment. Interested candidate may apply and submit the application form before the closing date. The details are given in the official notification.
Category : – Electronics/Electrical Sector.
Job Location : – Rajasthan
Job Title : – Junior Assistant, Jr. Accountant, Stenographer, Junior Legal Officer & Asst. Personal Officer Posts.
No. of Post : – 1295 Posts.
Salary : – Read Official Notification.
Eligibility : –
- Asst. Personal Officer – Master Degree in Social Work or MBA or Post Graduate Degree in Personnel Management/ Human Resource Management/ Industrial Relations.
- Junior Legal Officer – Bachelor Degree in Law From Recognized University.
- Junior Accountant – Bachelor Degree in Commerce/ Business Administration from Recognized University and ‘O’ Level Certificate by DOEACC.
- Stenographer – Bachelor Degree from Recognized University and ‘O’ Level Certificate by DOEACC or NIELIT or COPA or Degree/ Diploma in Computer Science/ Computer Application.
- Jr. Asst./ Commercial Asst. II – Candidate must have passed Senior Secondary Examination from a recognized Board and ‘O’ Level Certificate by DOEACC or NIELIT or COPA or Degree/ Diploma in Computer Science/ Computer Application. For more details Read Official Notification.
Age Limit : – Minimum & Maximum age limit is 18 to 40 years As on 01/01/2022. (Read Official Notification)
Application Fees : –
- UR (Gen)/EWS if annual income of family is Rs.2.50 lakh or more – Rs. 1600/-
- SC/ ST/BC/ MBC/ PWD (PH) – Rs. 1400/-
- Pay the Examination Fee through Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallets. (Read Official Notification)
How to Apply : – Visit https://energy.rajasthan.gov.in/content/raj/energy-department/rajasthan-rajya-vidyut-prasaran-limited/en/recruitment.html# to Apply Online Application form. Read Official Notification.
Starting Date for Submission of Online Application – 02/03/2021. (Read Official Notification)
Advt. No. : – RVPN/Rectt./01/2021 dated 22.02.2021
Last Date : – 22nd March, 2021
Download Official Notification : – Click Here
Organization Website : – Click Here
LIVE Updates पाने के लिए सोशल मीडिया ग्रुप को लाइक करें –