SJVN Limited, a Mini Ratna, Category-I and Schedule –‘A’ CPSE under administrative control of Ministry of Power, Govt. of India, was incorporated on May 24, 1988 as a joint venture of the Government of India (GOI) and the Government of Himachal Pradesh (GOHP). SJVN is now a listed Company having shareholders pattern of 63.79 % with Govt. of India, 26.85% with Govt. of Himachal Pradesh and rest of 9.37 % with Public. The present paid up capital and authorized capital of SJVN are Rs. 3,929.80 Crore and Rs. 7,000 Crore respectively. The present Net Worth is Rs.10,694.71 Crore.
Satluj Jal Vidyut Nigam Limited (SJVN Limited) has released notification for filling up 280 vacancies for the post of Apprentice.
SJVN Discipline Wise Vacancy Details : –
Graduate Apprentice –
- Civil – 50 Posts
- Electrical – 35 Posts
- Mechanical – 25 Posts
- Electronics & Communication – 01 Post
- Architecture – 02 Post
- Instrumentation – 01 Post
- Env. Pollution & Control – 01 Post
- Applied Geology – 02 Post
- Information Technology – 03 Posts
Technician (Diploma) Apprentice –
- Civil – 16 Posts
- Electrical – 30 Posts
- Mechanical – 12 Posts
- Information Technology – 01 Post
- Architecture – 01 Post
Technician (ITI) Apprentices –
- Electrician – 80 Posts
- Office Secretaryship/ Stenography/ Office Assistant/ Office Management – 02 Post
- Fabricator/Fitter/Welder – 10 Posts
- Information Communications Technology/ IT – 03 Posts
- Mechanic (Electronics/General /Mechanical) – 05 Posts
SJVN Limited Selection Process will be based on marks secured in Matriculation examination (10th) and ITI Course/Diploma and Bachelor of Engineering/Technology.
All desirous and eligible applicants shall apply ON-LINE after satisfying themselves that they are eligible as per the terms and conditions of this recruitment. Interested candidate may apply and submit the application form before the closing date. The details are given in the official notification.
Category : – Electronics/Electrical Sector.
Job Location : – Himachal Pradesh
Job Title : – Apprentice Post.
No. of Post : – 280 Posts.
Salary : –
- Graduate Apprentices – Pay scale Rs. 10,000/- Per Month.
- Diploma Holders – Pay scale Rs. 8,000/- Per Month.
- ITI Apprentices – Pay scale Rs. 7,000/- Per Month. (Read Official Notification)
Eligibility : –
- Graduate Apprentices – Full-time Degree in Engineering / Technology in a relevant branch, from Institute/ University, recognized by AICTE.
- Diploma Apprentices – Full-time Diploma in Engineering/ Technology in the relevant branch, from Institute/ University, recognized by AICTE/ Board of Technical Education of State.
- ITI Apprentices – 10th Pass and ITI in relevant Branch /Trade. For more details Read Official Notification.
Age Limit : – Minimum & Maximum age limit is 18 to 30 years As on 15/03/2021. (Read Official Notification)
Application Fees : –
- Gen/ OBC – Rs. 100/-
- SC/ ST/ PWD – No Fee
- Pay the Examination Fee through Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking or Pay Offline Through E Challan. (Read Official Notification)
How to Apply : – Visit https://sjvn.nic.in/current-jobs/94 to Apply Online Application form. Read Official Notification.
Starting Date for Submission of Online Application – 16/02/2021. (Read Official Notification)
Advt. No. : – 92/2021
Last Date : – 15th March, 2021
Organization Website : – Click Here
@ Malaviya National Institute of Technology Jaipur (MNIT) Recruitment 2021 – Apply Online for Lab Attendant, Technician & Various Posts, Last Date – 05th March, 2021
@ Odisha State Cooperative Milk Producers Federation (OMFED) Recruitment 2021 – Apply for Superintendent (Finance) Post, Last Date – 03rd March, 2021
@ West Central Railway (WCR) Recruitment 2021 – Apply Online for 561 Apprentice Post, Last Date – 27th February, 2021
@ Banaras Hindu University (BHU) Recruitment 2021 – Apply for Junior Research Fellow (JRF) Post, Last Date – 25th February, 2021
@ National Book Trust (NBT) Recruitment 2021 – Apply for Assistant, Driver & Various Posts, Last Date – 03rd March, 2021
@ Bihar Public Service Commission (BPSC) Recruitment 2021 – Apply Online for District Art and Culture Officer Posts, Last Date – 02nd March, 2021
@ Rajasthan Public Service Commission (RPSC) Recruitment 2021 – Apply Online for Sub Inspector (SI) & Platoon Commandar Posts, Last Date – 10th March, 2021
@ Central Salt & Marine Chemicals Research Institute (CSMCRI) Recruitment 2021 – Apply Online for Scientific Administrative Assistant Post, Last Date – 25th February, 2021
LIVE Updates पाने के लिए सोशल मीडिया ग्रुप को लाइक करें –