Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission (UPPSC) is the state agency authorized to conduct the Civil Services Examination for entry-level appointments to the various Civil Services of Uttar Pradesh. The agency’s charter is granted by the Constitution of India.
Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission (UPPSC) has released notification for filling up 19 vacancies for the post of Mines Officers, Principal, Professor & Reader.
UPPSC Vacancy Details : –
- Mines Officers – 16 Posts
- Principal in Government Unani Medical Colleges – 01 Post
- Professor Amraze Jild wa Tazeeniyat – 01 Post
- Reader Munafeul Aza – 01 Post
UPPSC Selection Process will be based on Interview.
All desirous and eligible applicants shall apply ON-LINE after satisfying themselves that they are eligible as per the terms and conditions of this recruitment. Interested candidate may apply and submit the application form before the closing date. The details are given in the official notification.
Category : – PSC Services.
Job Location : – Uttar Pradesh
Job Title : – Mines Officers, Principal, Professor & Reader Post.
No. of Post : – 19 Posts.
Salary : – Read Official Notification.
Eligibility : –
- Mines Officers – Degree in Mining Engineering or Three years Diploma in Mining Engineering with at least one year’s experience in supervising mining operation and two years experience in dealing with mineral concession work.
- Principal – Five years Degree in Unani and 12 years teaching experience.
- Professor – Five years Degree in Unani and 10 years teaching experience.
- Reader – Five years Degree in Unani and 07 years teaching experience. For more details Read Official Notification.
Age Limit : – Minimum & Maximum age limit is 21 to 50 years As on 01/07/2021. (Read Official Notification)
Application Fees : –
- Gen/OBC/EWS Candidates – Rs. 105/-
- SC/ST/Ex-S Candidates of UP only – Rs. 65/-
- PH Candidates – Rs. 25/-
- Pay Examination fee through Credit Card, Debit Card, Net Banking or E-Challan. (Read Official Notification)
How to Apply : – Visit https://uppsc.up.nic.in/Notifications.aspx to Apply Online Application form. Read Official Notification.
Starting Date for Submission of Online Application – 19/01/2022. (Read Official Notification)
Advt. No. : – 5/2021-22
Last Date : – 19th February, 2022
Fee Payment : – Click Here
Download Official Notification : – Click Here
Organization Website : – Click Here
@ Employees State Insurance Corporation (ESIC) Recruitment 2022 – Apply for 157 Specialist Grade-II Post, Last Date – 07th February, 2022
@ Odisha Public Service Commission (OPSC) Recruitment 2022 – Apply Online for 796 Assistant Section Officers Post, Last Date – 25th February, 2022
@ Delhi Subordinate Services Selection Board (DSSSB) Recruitment 2022 – Apply Online for 161 Assistant Engineer (Civil & Electrical) Post, Last Date – 09th February, 2022
@ Uttarakhand Subordinate Service Selection Commission (UKSSSC) Recruitment 2022 – Apply Online for 221 Sub Inspector (SI) & Fire Officer Post, Last Date – 21st February, 2022
@ UKSSSC Recruitment 2022 – Apply Online for 272 Head Constable (Telecommunication) Post, Last Date – 23rd February, 2022
@ Odisha Mining Corporation Limited (OMCL) Recruitment 2022 – Apply Online for 39 Jr. Accountant & Electrician-III Post, Last Date – 07th February, 2022
@ UP Police Recruitment 2022 – Apply Online for 120 Workshop Staff Post, Last Date – 28th February, 2022
@ National Health Mission (NHM UP) Recruitment 2022 – Apply Online for 4000 Community Health Officers Post
@ Uttar Pradesh Police Recruitment and Promotion Board (UPPRPB) UP Police Recruitment 2022 – Apply Online for 936 Head Operator/Head Operator (Mechanic) Post, Last Date – 28th February, 2022
@ Odisha Adarsha Vidyalaya Sangathan (OAVS) Recruitment 2022 – Apply Online for 1749 Principal, TGT, PGT & Various Post, Last Date – 27th February, 2022
LIVE Updates पाने के लिए सोशल मीडिया ग्रुप को लाइक करें –