Varanasi cantonment is a census town in Varanasi tehsil of Varanasi district in the Indian state of Uttar Pradesh. The census town does not have a gram panchayat. Varanasi Cantonment Census town is about 2 kilometers West of Varanasi railway station, 324 kilometers South-East of Lucknow and 12 kilometers North of Banaras Hindu University.
Varanasi Cantonment Board (VCB) has released notification for filling up 09 vacancies for the post of Junior Clerk, Assistant Teacher & Various Post.
Varanasi Cantonment Board (VCB) Vacancy Details : –
- Junior Clerk – 01 Post
- Assistant Teacher – 02 Post
- Midwife – 01 Post
- Pump Attendant – 01 Post
- Electrician – 01 Post
- Ward Boy – 01 Post
- Assistant Sanitary Inspector – 01 Post
- Medical Officer – 01 Post
Varanasi Cantonment Board (VCB) Selection Process will be based on Written Exam.
All desirous and eligible applicants shall apply ON-LINE after satisfying themselves that they are eligible as per the terms and conditions of this recruitment. Interested candidate may apply and submit the application form before the closing date. The details are given in the official notification.
Category : – Defence/Security Sector.
Job Location : – Uttar Pradesh
Job Title : – Junior Clerk, Assistant Teacher & Various Post.
No. of Post : – 09 Posts.
Salary : – Read Official Notification.
Eligibility : –
- Junior Clerk – 10+2 Intermediate with English & Hindi Typing 25 WPM & English 30 WPM, CCC Exam Passed.
- Assistant Teacher – Bachelor Degree in Any Stream with TET / CTET Primary Level Exam Passed with DELEd (BTC) / B.Ed / Equivalent Exam Passed.
- Midwife – 10+2 Intermediate with ANM and 6 Month Training Certificate and Registration with State Medical Faculty.
- Pump Attendant – Class 10th High School with ITI Certificate in Related Trade.
- Electrician – Class 10th High School with ITI Certificate in Related Trade.
- Ward Boy – Class 10th High School in Any Recognized Board in India.
- Assistant Sanitary Inspector – 10+2 Intermediate with CCC Exam Passed, Hindi Typing 25 WPM and English Typing 30 WPM and 2 Year Experience.
- Medical Officer – MBBS Degree. For more details Read Official Notification.
Age Limit : – Minimum & Maximum age limit is 21 to 30 years As on 01/01/2023. (Read Official Notification)
Application Fees : –
- Male Candidate – Rs. 1000/-
- Female Candidate – Rs. 800/-
- Pay the Exam Fee Through Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking, Other Online Fee Mode Only. (Read Official Notification)
Starting Date for Submission of Online Application – 15/12/2022. (Read Official Notification)
Advt. No. : – EN36/42
Last Date : – 14th January, 2023
Download Official Notification : – Click Here
Organization Website : – Click Here
@ Madhya Pradesh Employees Selection Board (MPESB) Recruitment 2023 – Apply Online for 3555 Patwari & Other Various Post, Last Date – 19th January, 2023
@ Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation Limited (UPPCL) Recruitment 2023 – Apply Online for 15 Accounts Officer (AO) Post, Last Date – 10th January, 2023
@ MPESB Recruitment 2023 – Apply Online for 2112 Forest Guard, Jail Prahari & Field Guard Post, Last Date – 03rd February, 2023
@ Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission (UPPSC) Recruitment 2023 – Apply Online for 303 Civil Judge Post, Last Date – 06th January, 2023
LIVE Updates पाने के लिए सोशल मीडिया ग्रुप को लाइक करें –