Atomic Energy Education Society (AEES) was set up to provide quality education for the children of the employees of the Department of Atomic Energy of India, and its constituent units in Mumbai, Maharashtra. It was established in 1969 with one school in Anushaktinagar, Mumbai. AEES comes under Government of India Department of Atomic Energy.
Atomic Energy Education Society (AEES) has released notification for filling up 205 vacancies for the post of Post Graduate Teacher (PGT), Trained Graduate Teacher (TGT), Primary Teachers (PRT) & Librarian.
AEES Vacancy Details : –
- PGT – 15 Posts
- TGT – 101 Posts
- PRT – 70 Posts
- PRT (Music) – 07 Posts
- Librarian – 08 Posts
- Preparatory Teacher – 06 Posts
AEES Teachers Selection Process will be based on CBT & interview/Trade Test/Skill Test.
All desirous and eligible applicants shall apply ON-LINE after satisfying themselves that they are eligible as per the terms and conditions of this recruitment. Interested candidate may apply and submit the application form before the closing date. The details are given in the official notification.
Category : – Other Sector.
Job Location : – All India
Job Title : – Post Graduate Teacher (PGT), Trained Graduate Teacher (TGT), Primary Teachers (PRT) & Librarian Posts.
No. of Post : – 205 Posts.
Salary : – As per pay matrix Central Government Rules. (Read Official Notification)
Eligibility : –
- PGT – Post Graduate degree in the concerned subject with at least 50% marks and B.Ed. or equivalent degree from recognized University/Institute.
- TGT – Three years Bachelor’s Degree in the concerned / combination of subjects concerned with at least 50% marks and B.Ed. or equivalent from any recognized University/Institute and Qualifying in Paper-II of Central Teacher Eligibility Test (CTET).
- PRT – Pass in Senior Secondary/ Higher Secondary School Certificate Examination or Intermediate or its equivalent with a minimum of 50% marks and Two years Diploma in Elementary Education (D.El.Ed)/ four years Bachelor’s degree in Elementary Education (B.El.Ed.) / two years Diploma in Education (D.Ed.) and Qualified in the Central Teacher Eligibility Test (Paper-I).
- PRT (Music) – Bachelor’s Degree in Music from a recognized University OR Pass in Intermediate (10+2) and diploma of minimum 2 years in Music.
- Librarian – Bachelor’s Degree in Library Science OR Graduation in any subject and Diploma/Degree of minimum one year duration in Library Science.
- Preparatory Teacher – Pass in Senior Secondary/ Higher Secondary School Certificate Examination or Intermediate with English as subject in +2 level and Diploma in Nursery Teacher Education /Pre-School Education/Early Childhood Education Programme (D. E. C. Ed.) of duration of not less than two years, or B.Ed. (Nursery). For more details Read Official Notification.
Age Limit : – Minimum & Maximum age limit is 30 to 40 years As on 12/06/2022. (Read Official Notification)
Application Fees : –
- Women/SC/ST/PwBD/Ex-Servicemen candidates – No Fee
- All Other Candidates – Rs. 750/-
- Pay application fee online through Debit Card/Credit Card/Net Banking etc. (Read Official Notification)
How to Apply : – Visit https://aees.gov.in/htmldocs/recruitment.html to Apply Online Application form. Read Official Notification.
Starting Date for Submission of Online Application – 23/05/2022. (Read Official Notification)
Advt. No. : – AEES/01/2022
Last Date : – 12th June, 2022
Download Official Notification : – Click Here
Organization Website : – Click Here
@ JSSC Jharkhand Intermediate Standard (Computer Knowledge and Hindi Typing) Common Competitive Examination JIS(CKHT)CCE 2022, Last Date – 19th June, 2022
@ UPPCL Recruitment 2022 – Apply Online for 14 Assistant Engineer Trainee (AE-Civil) Post, Last Date – 14th June, 2022
@ JSSC Jharkhand Municipal Service Combined Competitive Examination (JMSCCE) -2022, Last Date – 29th June, 2022
@ SSSB Punjab Recruitment 2022 – Apply Online for 283 Clerk (Legal) Post, Last Date – 15th June, 2022
@ Rajasthan Public Service Commission (RPSC) Recruitment 2022 – Apply Online for 102 Lecturer Post, Last Date – 14th June, 2022
@ SSSB Punjab Recruitment 2022 – Apply Online for 917 Clerk Cum Data Entry Operator Post, Last Date – 15th June, 2022
@ SSC Recruitment 2022 – Apply Online for 835 Head Constable (Ministerial) Post, Last Date – 16th June, 2022
@ RPSC Recruitment 2022 – Apply Online for 24 Occupational Therapist Post, Last Date – 19th June, 2022
@ Indo-Tibetan Border Police (ITBP) Recruitment 2022 – Apply Online for 38 Assistant Sub Inspector Post, Last Date – 07th July, 2022
LIVE Updates पाने के लिए सोशल मीडिया ग्रुप को लाइक करें –