The Government of India has initiated reforms for liberalizing the power sector in the country to contain T&D losses, burgeoning subsidy burden and rampant corruption & for improving overall efficiency by making every individual accountable. The enactment of Electricity Act 2003 was the first step in this direction. Joining the league of other states in India, regarding implementation of Power sector reforms, Punjab Government has also unbundled. Punjab State Electricity Board (PSEB), which was a statutory body formed on 01/02/1959 responsible for Generation, Transmission and Distribution of electricity in the state of Punjab.
Punjab State Transmission Corporation Limited (PSTCL) has released notification for filling up 490 vacancies for the post of Assistant Engineer/ OT (Electrical, Civil), Account Officer, Assistant Manager, Junior Engineer, Lower Divisional Clerk/ Typist & Other Posts.
PSTCL Vacancy Details : –
- Asst Engineer/ OT (Electrical) – 43 Posts
- Asst Engineer/ OT (Civil) – 06 Posts
- Account Officer – 07 Posts
- Asst Manager/ HR – 02 Post
- Asst Manager/ IT – 01 Post
- Divisional Accountant – 10 Posts
- Junior Engineer/ Sub Station – 200 Posts
- Junior Engineer/ Civil – 15 Posts
- Junior Engineer/ Communication – 11 Posts
- Telephone Mechanic – 15 Posts
- Lower Division Clerk/ Typist – 140 Posts
- Lower Division Clerk (Accounts) – 40 Posts
PSTCL Selection Process will be based on Online Test.
All desirous and eligible applicants shall apply ON-LINE after satisfying themselves that they are eligible as per the terms and conditions of this recruitment. Interested candidate may apply and submit the application form before the closing date. The details are given in the official notification.
Category : – Electronics/Electrical Sector.
Job Location : – Punjab
Job Title : – Assistant Engineer/ OT (Electrical, Civil), Account Officer, Assistant Manager, Junior Engineer, Lower Divisional Clerk/ Typist & Other Posts.
No. of Post : – 490 Posts.
Salary : – Read Official Notification.
Eligibility : –
- Asst Engineer/ OT (Electrical) – B.E/ B.Tech/ B.Sc (Electrical Engg).
- Asst Engineer/ OT (Civil) – B.E/ B.Tech/ B.Sc (Civil Engg).
- Account Officer – CA/ CWA/ CMA.
- Asst Manager/ HR – MBA/ PG Diploma.
- Asst Manager/ IT – B.E/ B.Tech/ B.Sc Engg (CS/ IT).
- Divisional Accountant – B.Com/ M.Com/ CA Inter/ CWA Inter/ CMA Inter.
- Junior Engineer/ Sub Station – Diploma/ B.E/ B.Tech/ B.Sc (Engg).
- Junior Engineer/ Civil – Diploma/ B.E/ B.Tech/ B.Sc (Civil Engg).
- Junior Engineer/ Communication – Diploma/ B.E/ B.Tech/ B.Sc (Engg).
- Telephone Mechanic – Diploma (Electronic & Communication Engg).
- Lower Division Clerk/ Typist – Any Degree with Experience.
- Lower Division Clerk (Accounts) – Degree (Commerce) with Experience. For more details Read Official Notification.
Age Limit : – Minimum & Maximum age limit is 18 to 30 years As on 01/01/2021. (Read Official Notification)
Application Fees : –
- All Categories except SC, Person with Disability and EWS – Rs. 1416/-
- SC Category – Rs. 566/-
- Person with Disability – Rs. 708/-
- EWS – Rs. 566/-
- Pay Examination fee through SB Collect of State Bank of India. (Read Official Notification)
Starting Date for Submission of Online Application – 26/04/2021. (Read Official Notification)
Advt. No. : – CRA 10/2021
Last Date : – 17th May, 2021
Download Official Notification : – Click Here
Other Details : – Click Here
Organization Website : – Click Here
LIVE Updates पाने के लिए सोशल मीडिया ग्रुप को लाइक करें –