Government Medical College (GMC Jammu) is a Medical College located in Jammu, Jammu and Kashmir. It was established in 1973. The college and hospital are approved and recognized by the Medical Council of India since the year of inception of college.
Government Medical College (GMC Jammu) has released notification for filling up 220 vacancies for the post of Junior Staff Nurse, Lab Assistant & Various Posts.
GMC Jammu Vacancy Details : –
- Junior Staff Nurse – 100 Posts
- Lab Assistant – 30 Posts
- Anaesthesia Technician – 30 Posts
- Pharmacist – 30 Posts
- OT Technician – 30 Posts
GMC Jammu Selection Process will be based on marks obtained.
All desirous and eligible applicants shall apply ON-LINE after satisfying themselves that they are eligible as per the terms and conditions of this recruitment. Interested candidate may apply and submit the application form before the closing date. The details are given in the official notification.
Category : – Health/Medical Sector.
Job Location : – Jammu and Kashmir
Job Title : – Junior Staff Nurse, Lab Assistant & Various Posts.
No. of Post : – 220 Posts.
Salary : –
- Junior Staff Nurse – Pay scale Rs. 14,500/- Per Month.
- Lab Assistant – Pay scale Rs. 12,000/- Per Month.
- Anaesthesia Technician – Pay scale Rs. 12,000/- Per Month.
- Pharmacist – Pay scale Rs. 12,000/- Per Month.
- OT Technician – Pay scale Rs. 12,000/- Per Month. (Read Official Notification)
Eligibility : –
- Junior Staff Nurse – B.Sc. Nursing from Govt. Recognized lnstitute or Matric with Diploma in Jr. Staff Nurse training from SMF or any other recognized Institute.
- Lab Assistant – Matric with Diploma in Lab Assistant Training Course from SMF or any other reeognized institute.
- Anaesthesia Technician – 10+2 with Science or above qualification with Degree in Anaethesia/ Diploma Anaesthesia Assistant Course from any recognised institute.
- Pharmacist – 10+2 with Diploma in Pharmacy training Course from SMF or any other recognized Institute.
- OT Technician – Matric with Diploma in Theatre Assistant Training from SMF or any other recognized institute. For more details Read Official Notification.
Age Limit : – 45 years. (Read Official Notification)
Application Fees : – There is No Application Fee. (Read Official Notification)
How to Apply : – Interested candidates may apply this Job in prescribed application form along with all relevant document send to the Personnel Officer, Associated Hospitals of Govt. Medical College Jammu. Read Official Notification.
Postal Address : – Personnel Officer, Associated Hospitals of Govt. Medical College Jammu. (Read Official Notification)
Last Date : – 15th May, 2021
Download Official Notification : – Click Here
Organization Website : – Click Here
@ Uttar Pradesh Police Recruitment and Promotion Board (UPPRPB) UP Police Recruitment 2021 – Apply Online for 1369 Assistant Sub Inspector & Sub Inspector Posts, Last Date – 31st May, 2021
LIVE Updates पाने के लिए सोशल मीडिया ग्रुप को लाइक करें –